The last of us has been a game which has captured the attention of many people across the planet.
It originally released for the PlayStation 3 in the June of 2013.
Since then the game has seen a massive improvement in terms of fan base as well as in terms of stroy lines and audiences that it caters to.
The users have reacted very positively to the re release of the game for the PS4 and the game has been hailed as one of the best re-releases of the year.
In its lifetime it has won over 200 ‘game of the year’ awards and is a spectacular game in terms of both – the gameplay as well as the storyline.
The graphics of the game are beyond comparison as they are like no other.
The storyline complex and dark, a perfect blend along with simple tales and light missions which increase in intensity as the game progresses forward.
The game sees the players controlling a post-apocalyptic US, where the players use heavy weaponry to fight against hostile humans and zombies which are mutated with the Cordyceps fungus.
Nine new special executions are now available for the remastered version of the game, priced at $1 each.
A trailer has also been released for the game. Eric Monacelli of the Naughty Dog Studios commented on the fact that they are not available for the PS3, “the new executions are so intense and demanding that they weren’t technically possible for the PlayStation 3 version of the game due to “memory constraints on the hardware.”
Other than these newly introduced special executions the game has also launched a few new DLC packages, which are as follows –
• Tactical Weapons Bundle ($3 or $1 each) – Includes the Tactical Shotgun, Burst Pistol, Frontier Rifle, and Crossbow.
• Risk Management Survival Skills Bundle ($3 or $1 each) – Includes new skills Lone Wolf, Second Chance, Jack of All Trades, Lucky Break, and Lethal Efficiency.
• Misfit Head Item Bundle ($7/individual pricing varies) – Includes the Viking Hat, Plague Mask, Smiley Mask, Outlaw Mask, Ski Goggles, Broken Gas Mask, Ballistic Helmet, and Urban Camo Helmet
• Gestures Pack 2 ($2.50 or $1 each) – Includes Dust Myself Off, Evil Laugh, Game Over, and Intimidation
• Gestures Pack 3 ($2.50 or $1 each) – Includes You’re Done, Combat Formation, Stretch, and I’m Watching You.
Make the most out of these special packages and the DLC contents as the gameplay experience would then enhance in a great depth.