E3 2016 has launched a lot of games but we have made a few of our own choices based on the ratings of the games on the Internet.
- On the 10thposition we have the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This game is yet another installment of the Zelda games that is so popular on the Nintendo gaming console. However this year the Zelda franchise was able to bend a lot of hearts as it completes 30 years of its existence in the Gaming world. With this game you will be able to explore the unknown and mysterious world of Zelda and solve many mysteries to win the game.
- We will give the 9th spot to Horizon: Zero Dawn. The game is set in a period that is almost 1000 years after the final Apocalypse and the end of the human race. The protagonist of the story named Aloy is fighting a hold of mechanical Monsters just with a bow 2 win the game and to solve many other mysteries. You will be faced with questions as to how the humanity cell and how the world got taken over by mechanical beasts. But while playing the game you can also enjoy the beautiful landscaping that has been depicted even in the demolished world.
- Spot number 8 will be captured by Sea Of Thieves.The game is quite different from the rest of them on the list as it is much like the games for child aged 10 or 12th would enjoy point but this is just in terms of the visual. When you actually play the game you will realise how much of fund this is as you get paired up with a group of 4 fully unknown people who will be able to play alongside you fighting against a group of another pirates who are of course players on a different side. This fun pirate game will be launched in the year 2017 and is sure to be a great hit amongst people of all ages.
- God of War fits into position number 7. If you feel that this game will be as boring as its predecessor that actually reflected a lack of creativity and the sudden demise of the plot, then you are completely wrong. The game developers have really played the best cards this time and have resurrectedKratos, the warrior, who now is a father and possesses a magic Axe just like Thor’s hammer, the Release dates are yet to be announced.
- E3 top 10 list could not be completed without Dishonored 2 taking up the position of number 6 in our list. The first game on the list was a great one but now with the second one we feel that the studio has done even a better job. In this game you can either state the role of corvoattano from the first game or Emily Baldwin. Set in Karnaca,the game gives the same feeling as the first one. Expect it in November this year.
- Number 5 we have Titanfall 2. This version of the game is a single player one that was so muchindemand last time. You will need to deal with a huge map and an elaborate battlefield with new Enemies and the best part of it is that the grappling hook will be available this time as well. The tentative date of release of this game is 28 October 2016.
- Watch Dogs 2 bags the spot no 2. Ubisoft has done it again with this version of Watch Dogs as well. Not much of An Introduction will be required because this game is so popular but all we can say is that it will be released in November this year Possibly on the 15th. You continue to clear the same way as you did last time but your hero will be even better than the four point he will be a hacker named Marcus holloway and the game would be set in San Francisco.
- VR game, Batman: Arkham, takes the next spot. It deserves the position of number 3 as it is the first virtual reality game in this list. It will be launched on PlayStation and will be full of wonderful twists and turns in the plot. It will also be available in the sea around the month of October.
- Days Gone, again for PS4, is on the second position. We are dealing with the apocalypse world once again Only this time with a biohazard affecting the whole planet. What is left of humanity has been reduced 2 Zombie like creatures because of this virus that has affected the planet. The best part is that they would not be slow and in calculators like the standard zombies you dealt with all these days comma instead they would be rather fast moving and intelligent zombies called the freakers. You need to deal with this group of Monsters with the help of your biker gang Deacon St. John. Release date has not been declared yet.
- Find the first position is going to be taken by a game called the unspoken which would be launched not early on PC but also on oculus rift. The game will remind you of Harry Potter and the wonderful Wizardry that they did in Hogwarts School of Magic. it would not be in such a kind of a setting but you will be able to use your hands in virtual reality to throw some Pixie dust turned into Canon balls at your anyways. The release dates would be around the holiday months of 2016.
Which one is your favourite from this list let us know in the comments below.