If you are the Owner of an Android phone and you have access to Google Now, why not make better use of it? Follow the commands below and you can make Android browsing even easier than before.
Google Now is the Android voice assistant that understand your voice commands and can help you use Android devices more conveniently while you are driving or have your hands dirty cooking.
- Turning on or turning off Wi – Fi and Bluetooth is very easy with this application. you only have to say ‘turn on wi-fi’ or ‘turn off bluetooth’ and the action will be able to produce the shortcut to you on the screen. From here you have to take over and manually edit as per your requirements.
- The application is very helpful because it helps you to call and text your contacts. You can say ‘Call (contact name) or ‘send a whatsapp message to (contact name)’ and the relevant page will be open in front of you.
- Google now can help you open applications. For example, if you are in a hurry and want to open Hangouts, just say ‘open hangouts’ and the application will be open.
- Google now will also be a great help when you are in a dark room and cant find something. Just say ‘turn on flashlight’ and the flashlight in your phone, if any, will be turned on.
- By saying ‘open camera’ you can take pictures and videos.
- Ordering Google Now to ‘adjust brightness’ will take you to the page where this option is available. However, you will have to take charge from this point, making the adjustments your self. Perhaps in future, the assistant will be able to understand more complex commands like ‘raise brightness to 60%’ or lower contrast by 10%’ but right now, this feature is not available.
Google now has a lot of features and a better ability to process requests than before. If you are able to use Google Now to its fullest, then you would not have to be jealous of that iPhone owning friend of yours who uses Siri or the Windows mobile users who have access to Cortana.